RealcommEDGE Magazine: Conference Edition
In the current issue of the RealcommEDGE Magazine, we asked our Realcomm and IBcon Advisory Council Co-Chairs Steve Lefkowitz, Time Warner, Scott Zimmerman, CenterPoint Properties, Arv Gupta, Cadillac Fairview, Jesse Carrillo, Hines and Chandra Dhandapani, CBRE to share their views about how their technology roles are evolving in this "Age of Acceleration" and how they are managing that change in their organizations.
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Steve Lefkowitz, Time Warner; Scott Zimmerman, CenterPoint Properties; Arv Gupta, Cadillac Fairview; Jesse Carrillo, Hines; Chandra Dhandapani, CBRE
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: The Age of Acceleration: Navigating Global CRE Technology and Innovation
- Why the 'As A Service' Model Will Be a Game Changer for Intelligent Buildings
- The Facility Manager’s Changing Role: Guardian of the Building Experience
- Empowering Business Through Connected Data
- Smart Digital Workplaces: Moving Beyond Smart Buildings
- Empowered: Choices and Challenges in Energy Efficiency
- 2018 Brings the Next Phase of Big Data for Smart Buildings
- Transwestern’s Enterprise Journey to Digital Transformation: An Interview with Kurt Emshousen, CAO
- Smart Buildings Need Smarter Cybersecurity
- FASB ASC-842 – You Have 275 Days: Are You Ready?
- Three Questions to Ask When Vetting Intelligent Building Technologies
- Moving from Analytics to Artificial Intelligence: Is Commercial Real Estate Ready?
- Advances in Fault Detection and Diagnostics Technology
- It All Starts with Exploration: Rethinking the Approach to Data Analytics in Facilities
- Smart Furniture Now a Part of the Connected Building Discussion
- Forget Blockchain and Bitcoin – AI is Where You Should be Focusing in Commercial Real Estate
- 2018 Solutions Marketplace Directory
This Week’s Sponsor
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information on how Yardi is Energized for Tomorrow, visit yardi.com.
Top Three ESG Reporting Challenges You Can Solve with Tech Driven by new regulatory requirements, sustainability or ESG reporting is evolving rapidly. ESG exposes important aspects of environmental impact (E), social impact (S) and governance (G).
Smart Buildings, Districts and Portfolios Featured at the Smart Building Showcase An exciting event at the Realcomm | IBcon conference was the Smart Building Best Practice Showcase. This interactive learning experience featured the most innovative commercial and corporate sites in the world.
A Seven-Step Plan for Achieving Your M&A Targets Few events have greater potential to vastly improve the performance and value of a real estate company than mergers and acquisitions (M&As).
Pandemic Pulse Check We’ve been watching as the nation again grapples with getting students back in school due to the ramifications of remote learning, hailed by most as a failure.