RealcommEDGE Magazine: Conference Edition
In the current issue of the RealcommEDGE Magazine, we asked our Realcomm and IBcon Advisory Council Co-Chairs Steve Lefkowitz, Time Warner, Scott Zimmerman, CenterPoint Properties, Arv Gupta, Cadillac Fairview, Jesse Carrillo, Hines and Chandra Dhandapani, CBRE to share their views about how their technology roles are evolving in this "Age of Acceleration" and how they are managing that change in their organizations.
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Steve Lefkowitz, Time Warner; Scott Zimmerman, CenterPoint Properties; Arv Gupta, Cadillac Fairview; Jesse Carrillo, Hines; Chandra Dhandapani, CBRE
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: The Age of Acceleration: Navigating Global CRE Technology and Innovation
- Why the 'As A Service' Model Will Be a Game Changer for Intelligent Buildings
- The Facility Manager’s Changing Role: Guardian of the Building Experience
- Empowering Business Through Connected Data
- Smart Digital Workplaces: Moving Beyond Smart Buildings
- Empowered: Choices and Challenges in Energy Efficiency
- 2018 Brings the Next Phase of Big Data for Smart Buildings
- Transwestern’s Enterprise Journey to Digital Transformation: An Interview with Kurt Emshousen, CAO
- Smart Buildings Need Smarter Cybersecurity
- FASB ASC-842 – You Have 275 Days: Are You Ready?
- Three Questions to Ask When Vetting Intelligent Building Technologies
- Moving from Analytics to Artificial Intelligence: Is Commercial Real Estate Ready?
- Advances in Fault Detection and Diagnostics Technology
- It All Starts with Exploration: Rethinking the Approach to Data Analytics in Facilities
- Smart Furniture Now a Part of the Connected Building Discussion
- Forget Blockchain and Bitcoin – AI is Where You Should be Focusing in Commercial Real Estate
- 2018 Solutions Marketplace Directory
This Week’s Sponsor
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information on how Yardi is Energized for Tomorrow, visit yardi.com.
Occupier Engagement: Beyond the Built Environment The property industry is in the nascent stages of a digital revolution.
Sophisticated Simplification Is Not An Oxymoron Real estate organizations are powered by complex processes and technology infrastructures. But as current market conditions demand increased agility to make nimble business decisions and deliver on seamless experiences for customers, CRE businesses need to look to simplify these processes and architectures to remain relevant.
Schneider Electric | IntenCity: State-of-the-Art Regional Headquarters The IBcon Smart Building Best Practice Showcase is an annual event held at the Realcomm | IBcon conference where real estate leaders present their most innovative, technology driven commercial and corporate real estate projects. These projects demonstrate leading-edge technologies and vision for intelligent and adaptive design that is transforming the next generation of IT-enabled real estate. The Weekly News Briefing will feature a unique Showcase project each week.
The Future of Work: Embracing Transformation and Opportunity The work environment has gone through a dramatic transformation over the last few years. Many employers and employees have transitioned to a hybrid work model, where employees can choose to work from home or the office.