Call for Speakers
If you are an experienced speaker on the topic of technology, innovation and automation for the corporate real estate or facilities industry and have a story or case study to share, then we want to hear from you!
Topic ideas include, but are not limited, to:
- Defining the new Technology-Influenced Workplace
- Creating a Comprehensive Digital Transformation Strategy
- Understanding the implications of the digital twin and occupant experience platform
- Navigating the smart building and IoT landscape
- Investigating the massive financial investments recently made into CRE tech
- AI, Machine Learning, Robotics and the Future Workplace
- Leveraging tech for Location Based Services
- Space as a Service and its impact to a portfolio strategy
- Digital Amenities - Have We Gone Overboard?
- Visualizing CRE Portfolio Performance
- The NextGen Data Architecture for CRE Operations
- Opportunities for Automating CRE Workflows
- Tech to Monitor, Measure and Manage Wellness & Productivity
- Predictive Analytics – A Timely and Honest Conversation
- GDPR – Implications on Smart Building Infrastructure
- Future Proofing Buildings – Tech that Enables Operational Benefits
- Cybersecurity – Enhancing the Security of Building Technologies and Services
Please login below to submit your speaker proposal.
All submissions must be received no later than October 1, 2018.
In order to apply to speak you must have a Realcomm account. Create your account now.