RealcommEDGE Preview: Google & McKesson Weigh-In on CRE Tech Innovation
In the current issue, RealcommEDGE asked our CoRE Tech 2017 Advisory Council Co-Chairmen Mark Golan of Google and Mike Huaco of McKesson, two corporate powerhouses, for their perspective on the rapidly changing technology landscape and how they're managing the twin challenges of adoption and change management in their respective organizations.
VIEW the Digital Edition
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Mark Golan, Google and Mike Huaco, McKesson
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: CRE Tech 5.0 – How Does It Impact Corporate Real Estate and Facilities?
- Designing Technology Solutions for the Perpetually Evolving Workplace
- A New Era in Transportation: Q&A with Max Crowley, Strategic Initiatives, Uber for Business
- Preparing for the New Era of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Becoming Data Driven: The Case for Real Estate Portfolio Owners & Managers
- Smart Buildings and Their Digital Twins
- Owners Must 'Know the Score’ on Building Cybersecurity
- The Workforce Behind Digital Transformation in Buildings
- Data Governance and Standards – The Key to Intelligent Buildings
- Connecting People to Buildings: Virtual Occupancy Metering
- Enhancing Your Office Space: Five Ways to Improve Your Workplace & Bottom Line
- Mixed-use Innovation Districts: The Future of Sustainable Development
- Building Power Plants - Property Owners Begin to Embrace Microgrid Strategies
- Tech Perspective @ the EDGE - Featuring Sandy Jacolow, Shorenstein Properties and Robb Napolitano, Rose Associates
- Five Reasons Your Building Isn’t as Secure as You Think
- Early Adopters of Smart Building Technology Will Have the Advantage
- 2017 Solutions Marketplace Directory
Subscribe to RealcommEDGE
This Week’s Sponsor
From a basic cell phone through BlackBerry ®, iOS and Android ™ devices and tablets, the Angus AnyWhere ® Mobility platform keeps property and facility management teams, and tenants and building occupants connected, informed and efficient. Visit our website to find out more and why we're working for over 2 billion SF of commercial real estate.
UPCOMING REALCOMM WEBINARS
FASB Compliance, Impacts to the Leasing Process, and Other Strategic Opportunities - 2/22/2018
With FASB compliance quickly approaching in January of 2019, organizations are required to get their real estate (as well as other assets) leases onto the corporate balance sheet. While this is primarily being done to more accurately report on the financial health of an organization by recognizing additional liabilities, there will be profound benefits realized when the data is collected and organized. Lease analysis, occupancy, utilization and other business metrics will all now be accessible for strategic planning. This webinar will focus on the compliance requirements, deadline realities, technology strategies and the long-term opportunities resulting from an enhanced and improved data organization platform.
Jean Chick is a Deloitte Partner in Real Estate and Location Strategy with over 21 years of experience. She is a leader in real estate technology enablement, portfolio optimization, advanced workplace strategy and operating model design. She has led a global corporate real estate function including all strategy, design, transaction management, facilities and program management. Jean navigates complex financial and operational issues while balancing change management to maximize return on real estate investments.
Edward Lubieniecki is a Managing Director of RealFoundations and leads the firm's corporate real estate practice. He has over 25 years' experience as a real estate management consultant. His experience with global corporate and institutional clients includes an extensive variety of assignments of significant complexity.