RealcommEDGE Preview: Google & McKesson Weigh-In on CRE Tech Innovation
In the current issue, RealcommEDGE asked our CoRE Tech 2017 Advisory Council Co-Chairmen Mark Golan of Google and Mike Huaco of McKesson, two corporate powerhouses, for their perspective on the rapidly changing technology landscape and how they're managing the twin challenges of adoption and change management in their respective organizations.
VIEW the Digital Edition
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Mark Golan, Google and Mike Huaco, McKesson
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: CRE Tech 5.0 – How Does It Impact Corporate Real Estate and Facilities?
- Designing Technology Solutions for the Perpetually Evolving Workplace
- A New Era in Transportation: Q&A with Max Crowley, Strategic Initiatives, Uber for Business
- Preparing for the New Era of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Becoming Data Driven: The Case for Real Estate Portfolio Owners & Managers
- Smart Buildings and Their Digital Twins
- Owners Must 'Know the Score’ on Building Cybersecurity
- The Workforce Behind Digital Transformation in Buildings
- Data Governance and Standards – The Key to Intelligent Buildings
- Connecting People to Buildings: Virtual Occupancy Metering
- Enhancing Your Office Space: Five Ways to Improve Your Workplace & Bottom Line
- Mixed-use Innovation Districts: The Future of Sustainable Development
- Building Power Plants - Property Owners Begin to Embrace Microgrid Strategies
- Tech Perspective @ the EDGE - Featuring Sandy Jacolow, Shorenstein Properties and Robb Napolitano, Rose Associates
- Five Reasons Your Building Isn’t as Secure as You Think
- Early Adopters of Smart Building Technology Will Have the Advantage
- 2017 Solutions Marketplace Directory
Subscribe to RealcommEDGE
This Week’s Sponsor
From a basic cell phone through BlackBerry ®, iOS and Android ™ devices and tablets, the Angus AnyWhere ® Mobility platform keeps property and facility management teams, and tenants and building occupants connected, informed and efficient. Visit our website to find out more and why we're working for over 2 billion SF of commercial real estate.
UPCOMING REALCOMM WEBINARS
Driving Tenant Engagement – Platforms, Digital Amenities…and Beyond - 8/23/2018
We can hail a car, order food, listen to music, tweet to the world, reserve tickets and buy almost anything from a smartphone – there seems to be an app for everything! The same applies to landlord provided services in an office or multifamily building. Today, building guests & occupants are opting for a digital interface for services, and tenant engagement and experience platforms are rapidly gaining traction. From easy, efficient building access to scheduling a yoga class to scheduling a meeting room to connection socially with others in the building – the possibilities seem endless. This begs the question: What digital amenities do occupants and guests really want? This webinar will examine all aspects of creating digital tenant amenities and explore different engagement platforms. Prioritizing platform features, system integration and cyber requirements are just some of the issues that will be addressed.
Jim Whalen serves as SVP and CIO responsible for the direction and implementation of technology and applications at Boston Properties, a fully integrated real estate investment trust and one of the largest owners and developers of Class-A office properties in the United States. Over a 27-year IT career, Jim has supported real estate operations ranging from residential, construction, public housing, commercial office and retail.
As Head of Global Workplace Engineering, Victor Sanchez manages over 40+ LinkedIn facilities across the globe. He seamlessly blends design and operations of LinkedIn facilities via data-driven decisions across design pre-construction, construction, energy and facilities management. Victor is responsible for the engaging and high-performance workplace that supports the diverse and dynamic LinkedIn teams and culture.
Ilan Zachar is currently Chief Technology Officer at Carr Properties, a privately held REIT known for its portfolio of trophy-quality properties in the Washington D.C. In this role, Ilan leverages vision and foresight to cross-pollinate best practices, processes, systems and resources across corporate operations/affiliates. Under his leadership, this has resulted in improvements in bottom-line costs, top-line business growth/scalability, operational sustainability and high performance and overall, strengthening his company’s role as a market leader. For over 20 years, Ilan has been executive business leader and innovative technology strategist for multinational real-estate and property development companies worldwide.
Laura Acklandiene is the Head of Business Development - Global Expansion at Equiem. She travels between London and New York on a mission to introduce their tenant experience portals and customer engagement services to the landlords and developers in the UK and in the US. Prior to that, she worked with Australia's largest property funds and REITs, as well as retail partners boosting services available to commercial occupiers.