RealcommEDGE Preview: Google & McKesson Weigh-In on CRE Tech Innovation
In the current issue, RealcommEDGE asked our CoRE Tech 2017 Advisory Council Co-Chairmen Mark Golan of Google and Mike Huaco of McKesson, two corporate powerhouses, for their perspective on the rapidly changing technology landscape and how they're managing the twin challenges of adoption and change management in their respective organizations.
VIEW the Digital Edition
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Mark Golan, Google and Mike Huaco, McKesson
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: CRE Tech 5.0 – How Does It Impact Corporate Real Estate and Facilities?
- Designing Technology Solutions for the Perpetually Evolving Workplace
- A New Era in Transportation: Q&A with Max Crowley, Strategic Initiatives, Uber for Business
- Preparing for the New Era of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Becoming Data Driven: The Case for Real Estate Portfolio Owners & Managers
- Smart Buildings and Their Digital Twins
- Owners Must 'Know the Score’ on Building Cybersecurity
- The Workforce Behind Digital Transformation in Buildings
- Data Governance and Standards – The Key to Intelligent Buildings
- Connecting People to Buildings: Virtual Occupancy Metering
- Enhancing Your Office Space: Five Ways to Improve Your Workplace & Bottom Line
- Mixed-use Innovation Districts: The Future of Sustainable Development
- Building Power Plants - Property Owners Begin to Embrace Microgrid Strategies
- Tech Perspective @ the EDGE - Featuring Sandy Jacolow, Shorenstein Properties and Robb Napolitano, Rose Associates
- Five Reasons Your Building Isn’t as Secure as You Think
- Early Adopters of Smart Building Technology Will Have the Advantage
- 2017 Solutions Marketplace Directory
Subscribe to RealcommEDGE
This Week’s Sponsor
From a basic cell phone through BlackBerry ®, iOS and Android ™ devices and tablets, the Angus AnyWhere ® Mobility platform keeps property and facility management teams, and tenants and building occupants connected, informed and efficient. Visit our website to find out more and why we're working for over 2 billion SF of commercial real estate.
UPCOMING REALCOMM WEBINARS
CRE Tech Innovation Showcase - Uncovering the Next Generation of New Ideas - 7/12/2018
Never before in the history of the Commercial Real Estate market has technology been so prevalent. Since 2009, hundreds—if not thousands—of companies selling tech to the Commercial Real Estate Industry have emerged. Estimates now suggest there are more than 2,000 new CRE Tech companies in the space. The sheer number of new companies makes it almost impossible to keep up and organizations are struggling to establish an effective process to discover, organize, vet, test and implement new technologies. This webinar will evaluate the categories of technologies, best practice criteria, and clarify different solutions that are making their way to the top of the list.