- NEW ADVISOR ADDED -- Steven Azzopardi of Omnicom Group joins 2012...
- Realcomm Presents CoRE Tech 2012, a Technology Conference for the...
- NEW SESSION ALERT: NextGen Lighting – Fast Track Update
- Four Industry Leaders from Colliers, Jones Lang LaSalle, MGM...
- Kelli Costa, Manager, Workplace Solutions Group T. Rowe Price...
- Clay Hayden, Director Strategic Planning, Merck Joins CoRE Tech...
- Realcomm’s 3rd Annual CoRE Tech Conference to Address Strategic...
- Realcomm Presents CoRE Tech 2012 Advisory Council
- CoRE Tech 2012 Will Be Held at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Hotel,...
- CoRE Tech 2012 Will Feature Dynamic Education Sessions With Over...
- ESI, NOI Strategies, ESD and eBusiness Strategies Confirmed as...
- Tridium & Lutron Sign as Platinum Sponsors for CoRE Tech 2012!
Thank You From the CoRE Tech Team!
We wish to thank everyone who participated in CoRE Tech 2012 this year in Chicago. Some of the world's most proactive, visionary corporate real estate executives were on hand to explore the latest technology innovations impacting the corporate real estate industry.
What They're Saying About the Conference...
"The building optimization world is in serious revolution mode. The CoreTECH event helps give focus to an our ever changing industry.”
SVP, Group Head Commercial OREO, Special Assets Group
"CoreTech brings to the forefront the opportunities and the challenges of taking advantage of the potential for the massive amounts of information that our built environment can tell us about itself. Managed intelligently, this trend presents us with a great opportunity to make it all work less expensively, more comfortably and in a more efficient and sustainable way. Realcomm and CoreTech are leading the way.”
Applications Portfolio Manager, Corp Real Estate
"CoRE Tech provides a unique platform for networking and exchange of forward-looking ideas in technology for Corporate Real Estate.”
President & CEO
"The content, intellect and networking that takes place at any Realcomm conference or event is pure take-home value every time. If you've been to a Realcomm event and feel like 'been there, done that' then you have grossly misjudged the opportunity to harness emerging best practices, achieve greater success, and ultimately to make a difference.”
Information Solutions, Strategic Initiatives
"In three years, this conference has come a long way. Most of all, I like that it attracts the right fit of attendee in a format (and size) that allows for a real exchange of ideas and very useful catching up. Every time I come, I leave feeling like I have to step up my game.”
"CoRE Tech is an education packed daylong conference that demands your attention. The facilities topics discussed are timely and prepare the conference attendee to look to the technology future confidently. A real value for the price of admission!”